The exhibition brings together business leaders, government officials, manufacturers, corporate aviation department personnel and all manner of people involved in nearly all aspects of business aviation. New business aircraft firms, avionics firms, handling organizations, fractional providers, charter/lease companies and previously titled aircraft resellers display their wares.
After the presentation of the new Pilatus PC-24, today I want to talk to the new business jet of Bombardier, they presented the new Challenger 350, is a complete and once again superior response to the needs of today's customers, offering more performance, greater comfort, new efficiency, definitive reliability and unmatched value.
In driving to establish this new benchmark, nothing has been overlooked. With its groundbreaking cabin design, expanded range capability, greater baseline equipment value and lowest direct operating costs among the competition, the Challenger 350 aircraft delivers on its all-around performance promises, ‘as-stated’, and to the letter.
Below you find the main features:
- Redefined cabin experience with groundbreaking aesthetic and ergonomic advances
- 3,200nm at Mach 0.80 cruise speed with 8 passengers (225lb per pax)*
- Larger windows, flat floor convenience and cabin width matching ultra long-range aircraft
- Industry leading time-to-climb and available steep approach capability
- Winglet redesign that increases aerodynamic efficiency
- Direct operating costs to rival midsize aircraft, unmatched reliability and flawless execution
I leave you with two video, one is a short presentation of the new aircraft and the other one is about John Travolta, that's become spokesperson for Bombardier and the new Challenger.